First established as the Hartford Road Tavern in 1938, in the 1940’s Jack Ziemak and family took ownership and renamed the establishment Hartford Road Cafe. Jack’s son Jack Ziemak Jr. took over the business in the 80’s.
In 2002 Chris and Diane Morin took ownership and following the tradition of a family run business, continue to run the restaurant, along with their family, to this day.
With an addition to the kitchen in 2010, Hartford Road Cafe has evolved into a family restaurant as well as cafe. The outside patio was built to provide an outdoor dining and entertainment space during the warm months.